Candidates: Are you interviewing and need support?
THANKS FOR TAKING THE SURVEY!
You Scored Level 1 – Basic Operational Reporting
Your responses indicate your organization is at Level 1 of the Talent Analytics Maturity Model. While you are just beginning, you are not alone, and the good news is there is much easy progress to be made.
Characteristics of Level 1
- A focus on basic operational reporting, such as efficiency and compliance metrics and EEO reporting.
- Few automated processes and reliance on a ad-hoc, manual reports.
- Information is not well coordinated across units and relies on spreadsheets or siloed databases rather than integrated, connected datasets.
- Basic level of analytics limits insight to only simplistic conclusions such as throughput volume of specific functions or areas within the organization.
- Lack of integration.
How to Reach Level 2
- Consider what data sources are useful to you at this stage and how you could gain access to them. Examples include candidate and hiring process data across the organization.
- You may need to build a business case for securing the data you need and then work with IT to determine how to access it.
- Identify a dashboard or similar solution that will allow you to analyze and view the data.
- Download our guide to receive more guidance on how to get to the next level, fast. You’ll learn how to implement a modern and intelligent hiring platform that utilizes AI and predictive analytics to improve your hiring outcomes.