Introducing CognitIOn by Modern Hire™
CognitIOn by Modern Hire is the nucleus of our platform, products, and innovation. It is what drives our research and the scientists behind it who are committed to creating new and practical ways of measuring and understanding human performance.
More than AI promises and data points, CognitIOn is the deepest and broadest talent intelligence available for hiring the most diverse, engaged, and qualified workforce.
Overcoming the COVID-19 Hiring Challenge
The global COVID-19 pandemic has forced many companies to adapt their hiring process to address current realities, without losing sight of the future of their business.
The disruptions to business include travel restrictions, cancellation of in-person interviews, an increase in the volume of roles to fill and an increase in the volume of applicants for available jobs. As a result, companies are looking to rapidly shift the way they assess and hire talent. We can help.
The Modern Hire Platform
Our enterprise-grade platform modernizes every step of the hiring process, from pre-apply to offer acceptance.
The Modern Hire platform delivers pre-hiring assessments, interviewing technology, scheduling, automated workflows, AI, predictive analytics, and more.
Everything you need to help make better, more nuanced hiring decisions, in a fraction of the time. And with a fraction of the stress.
New Feature! Automated Interview Scoring
Automated Interview Scoring (AIS) is an on-demand video interview feature that uses AI to auto-score candidate responses to interview questions to ensure a fairer and more unbiased and complete hiring experience. It uses proven science, natural language processing, and deep learning to reliably replicate the judgment of professionally trained experts. Modern Hire recently presented scientific study results showing that AIS received a 89% reliability score compared to humans.
AIS is currently available to existing clients as part of an Early Access Program and will go to general release later this year. Contact us to find out how your organization can start using this game-changing technology.
Increase in recruiter efficiency
Our platform helps recruiters work efficiently
Average reduction in turnover
Clients see an average of 20% reduction in turnover
Reduction in interview-to-hire ratio
Fewer interviews and better hires
Modern Hire Platform
Built on CognitIOn by Modern Hire, our platform relies on rigorously tested technology and meets our high standards for predicting job performance efficiently, accurately, and fairly.
- Our enterprise-grade platform modernizes every step of the hiring process, from pre-apply to offer acceptance.
- Modern Hire’s innovative platform combines the predictive power of pre-hire assessments, interview tech, candidate self-scheduling, automated workflows, advanced analytics, AI, and more.
- Our science-driven solution delivers a highly engaging and personalized experience that relates to the job and gives you deeper insights into your candidates with less effort. You’ll find candidates who fit your needs.
“Modern Hire has integrated interviewing, assessment, predictive analytics and AI technology to deliver a data-driven hiring experience based on trusted science and proven technology."
Madeline Laurano, Aptitude Research
Modern Hire Delivers
- Our trusted, validated science helps you predict job performance and turnover risk, not simply whom to hire.
- Our platform automates many administrative processes, allowing your TA teams to focus on talent, not tasks.
- We rely on rigorous science, ethical use of AI, and transparency about our methods and how we use data to ensure fairness.
700+ of the world’s leading brands can’t be wrong
Brands across multiple industries are using Modern Hire for hiring.
Ready for a candidate-centric hiring process?
With Modern Hire’s HR technology and science on your side, and our tens of millions of candidate interactions, your hiring process will be efficient, effective, and fair.See a Demo
Keep up to date with the latest innovations in interviewing and hiring.