Unparalleled Service and Support
Global Support Team
The quickest way to any answer starts with asking the right person. How do you know when to contact our Support team, or when to reach out to our team of Client Relationship Managers? Here are a few key points to help you answer that question.
Contact Support with:
- Anything related to a candidate or interviewer needing assistance with an interview
- Technical questions about your Modern Hire application or existing integration
- Quality issues with the application
Our global Support team is available to handle your issue through to completion, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can reach Support by emailing email@example.com, or by chatting with us when you are in the Modern Hire application. You can also contact Support by phoning any of the numbers below:
US: (877) 451-1695
Australia: +61 1-3002-12175
Canada: (888) 838-8331
UK: +44 800-640-8045
Client Relationship Managers
Contact a Client Relationship Manager with:
- Questions about new functionality and potential use cases
- Updates to email templates, language resources, or any general application configuration
- Requests for best practices and recommendations
- New team or department interest in using Modern Hire
- Questions about calculating your ROI or business benefits using Modern Hire
- Understanding how Modern Hire fits into your recruiting workflow
- Driving adoption of Modern Hire
- Contractual questions
Our global team of Client Relationship Managers is available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling one of the numbers below:
US: (262) 955-8688
Australia: +61 2-7208-9335
GB: +44 20-3934-8222
Ireland: +353 1-264-1460
France: +33 1-86-26-02-49
For assistance within the Modern Hire application, simply click the “?” in the upper right-hand corner to access our Recruiter Help Center. Within the Help Center, you’ll find training information, quick guides to help get you started, feature guides, frequently asked questions, and more.
For the latest news from Modern Hire, including blogs, webinars, case studies, and more, visit our Resources page.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, let our experts help.
Are you being asked to do more with less?
Do you need to reduce time to fill?
Do you have a high rate of declined offers because candidates have accepted other positions?
Do you feel like you spend too much time on administrative tasks?
Do you have too many candidates preventing you from getting to quality candidates quickly?