The rapid adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI) enabled hiring tools has caused heightened scrutiny of the technology among buyers and regulators alike. Beginning January 1, 2023, additional rules to regulate the use of automated employment decision tools will go into effect – as required by New York City Local Law 144, the “Automated Employment Decision Tools” law, and more are on the way.
Modern Hire is here to help. On November 15 at 1:30pm ET, we’re hosting an exclusive, invitation-only panel presentation on how organizations can best prepare for new and upcoming legislation. We invite you to hear panel experts discuss the following:
- What AI means to legislators,
- What the newest New York regulation does and does not include, and
- How Modern Hire is proactively preparing clients beyond compliance.
As this presentation is available only to our clients, seats are limited for this timely discussion. Secure your seat now using the form on this page.
See you online soon!
- Mark Girouard, Attorney – Nilan Johnson Lewis
- Eric Dunleavy, Director of Employment & Litigation Services Division – DCI Consulting
- Eric Sydell, EVP of Innovation – Modern Hire