This spotlight derives from the analysis of over 645 respondents aged 16-24 who completed an optional survey, made available to all candidates completing automated video interviews for apprenticeships within the UK for Sonru clients between January 2017 and February 2018.
Key Findings from Apprenticeships in the UK
- 91% confidence in how the technology worked
- 91% satisfaction with the candidate experience, 8% neutral
- 32% previously aware of automated video interviewing
- 10% had previously completed a video interview again
- 97% completed their video interview at home
- 27% completed the video interview on a mobile device
Respondent Demographics: 79% male, 21% female
This research spotlight was first published in the Sonru Video Interviewing library, which published contributions and research gathered from Sonru clients and candidates between 2010 and 2020.