Candidates: Are you interviewing and need support?
Modern Hire's Latest Candidate Enhancements
Candidate Feedback Report and Candidate Dashboard enable hiring teams to provide candidates with user-friendly experiences from start to finish
Candidate Feedback Report
The Candidate Feedback Report is designed to further communication and deepen candidate engagement. Clients can use the report to help build a rich candidate experience that extends past the interview.
- After completing a Virtual Job Tryout assessment, candidates receive the report via email or by accessing it from the Candidate Dashboard
- Clients edit the email template and add their logo and a custom header to highlight their brand
- Each report lists and defines the strengths the candidate demonstrated throughout the assessment
- Candidates can leverage this information for future opportunities with that company or others
Importance of candidate communication: Research shows when hiring teams give candidates feedback at any point in the hiring process, a candidate’s willingness to refer others to that company increases by nearly 25%.
To give candidates a more seamless experience through each stage of an interview and assessment process, Modern Hire has introduced a Candidate Dashboard.
- The Candidate Dashboard acts as a landing page for candidates.
- Instead of waiting for individual email invitations for each interview or assessment, candidates can now act from the dashboard.
- This includes scheduling a live interview, beginning an On-Demand interview, or downloading their Candidate Feedback Report.
- The new Dashboard also supports right-to-left languages such as Arabic and Urdu and is WCAG compliant.
The Candidate Dashboard will help create an unfiltered workflow for candidates and hiring teams, helping to decrease candidate drop-off and reduce the time to hire.
CognitIOn by ModernHireTM
Embedded into all Modern Hire’s interview technology products and innovations, CognitIOn is the company’s industry-leading science, representing our capabilities and deep expertise in predictive analytics, ethical AI, and industrial organizational (I-O) psychology.
Cognition is powered by tens of millions of candidate interactions and nearly two decades of research and practice into human behavior, ethical AI, and compliant, best-fit hiring.