We have published over ten volumes of our hugely popular white papers on Video Interviewing’s Candidate Experience. Each time, we want to produce something bigger and better, and this time we looked at industry sectors. This video interviewing white paper compares research findings on the candidate experience of video Interviewing across twelve key sectors to answer burning questions such as how do awareness, penetration, and attitudes towards video Interviewing differ by industry?
The data is derived from an analysis of 96,000+ Sonru Video Interviewing candidate surveys and activities relating to 630 hiring companies on the Sonru Video Interviewing platform across 50 countries.
93% of all Video Interviewing candidates surveyed would complete a video interview again. This welcoming attitude towards Video Interviewing was further cemented, with at least 92% of candidates in each sector feeling positive about their experience.
Overview of White Paper Content:
- Demographic Profile of Respondents using the Video Interviewing platform in terms of Age, Gender, and Location.
- Pre-Interview Attitudes and Experience such as Initial Feelings towards Hiring Companies, Feeling Informed, and previous Completion Levels
- Video Interview Completion Specifics in terms of location and device used
- Post-Interview Attitudes towards Video Interviewing such as Ease of Use, the Employer Brand, and the Candidate Experience
- Candidate Conclusions in terms of Video Interview Preferences, the Fairness of Video Interviewing, and whether Video Interviewing allows them to demonstrate Skills and Experience
- The white paper should prove very interesting for customers and prospects to take a close look at video interviewing activities in their sector
This research was created by Sonru Video Interviewing and includes contributions and research gathered from Sonru clients and candidates between 2011 to 2020.