This spotlight’s findings derive from an analysis of 570 interview campaigns involving almost 3,000 candidates completing video interviews for 32 Sonru clients within the logistics sector between January 2019 and December 2019.
The findings from over 450 surveys, made available to all candidates completing video interviews for clients within the logistics sector between August 2018 and April 2020, are also presented.
The Average Completion Rate of interview campaigns within the Logistics sector is 79%
The Candidate Experience
- 98% found the software easy to use
- 96% satisfaction with the candidate experience
- 92% would complete a video interview again
Video Interview Completion Specifics
- 26% completed their video interview on a mobile device
- 92% conducted their video interview at home
- 44% finished their video interview in their native language
Other Key Findings from the Logistics sector
- 20% of respondents had completed an automated video interview in the past
- 94% had positive feelings toward the hiring company when they received the invitation to complete the interview
- 66% thought the video interview allowed them to demonstrate their skills and experience.
- 93% felt sufficiently informed about what was required
- 79% said their opinion of the hiring company had improved as a result of the video interview
- 92% believe it is fairer to have more than one person assess the video interview
Candidate Feedback: Logistics sector
“The use of tech shows innovation. Investment in this process shows the importance of finding the right candidate!”
“It gave me better insights into what the company is looking for in a potential candidate.”
“Great way to get to know a candidate and also very convenient since you can do it at any time of the day.”
“This way of interviewing will gave everyone a chance to get interviewed. I believe that it is a more unbiased way of interviewing.”
“It was easier than I thought it would be.”
“This interview has been the most innovative process I have ever encountered. Very excited to see what happens next. “
Respondent Demographics: Logistics sector
- 60% of respondents were under 35 years of age
- 68.9% Male, 30.4% Female and 0.7% Other
This research spotlight was first published in the Sonru Video Interviewing library, which published contributions and research from Sonru clients and candidates between 2010 and 2020.