The key to hiring success is digital transformation — a holistic shift in HR from processes to culture, recruiting to hiring. Nothing better meets the modern candidate’s expectations than living, breathing, communicating, and hiring via digital processes.
Join Meghan M. Biro of TalentCulture and special guest Jason Roberts, Global Head of Technology and Analytics at Randstad, for a revealing look at digital transformation in hiring. Randstad partnered with Montage to innovate an array of new best practices and powerful solutions. Their goal: to engage, interview, and assess candidates anywhere in the world. This webinar offers an insider’s perspective on how they did it. For anyone interested in digitally transforming HR, this webinar offers powerful insights and invaluable lessons.
Watch this webinar and learn:
- How digital transformation delivers outstanding candidate experiences
- How the fourth industrial revolution has changed everything about HR and recruiting
- How to find a great tech partner and get strategic about digital transformation
- How to infuse the hiring experience with speed, ease and transparency
- Why Montage is Randstad’s partner of choice — and how it’s a model for any digital transformation
- What pitfalls to avoid when embarking on a digital HR transformation
- The top takeaways and go-to tools for digitally transforming recruiting and hiring