This spotlight derives from over 240 respondents in Greece who completed an optional survey between January 2017 and August 2019.
The Candidate Experience
- 100% found the software easy to use
- 97% satisfaction with the candidate experience
- 95% would complete a video interview again
Video Interview Completion Specifics
- 9% completed the video interview on a mobile device
- 94% finished the video interview at home
- 7% conducted their video interview in their native language
Other Key Findings from Greece
- 13% had completed an automated video interview in the past
- 85% thought it is fairer to have more than one person assess their interview, with a further 12% neutral
- 81% had positive feelings toward the hiring company when they received the invitation, with an additional 16% neutral
Candidate Feedback: Greece
“A very innovative and fair way of interviewing.”
“I think that the company wants to learn more about me and will have a complete image of who I am.”
“I had an excellent experience with the video interview. I think it’s an excellent way to perform interviews, especially for people abroad.”
“It was easy and swift to setup. The videos were very helpful to prepare as well as the practice feature.”
“I appreciate the fact that a group of referees will take time to watch all the interviews. It gives us the feeling we are not only numbers (e.g., transcript) but other aspects are taken into consideration.”
Respondent Demographics: Greece
- 71% of respondents were under 35 years of age
- 60% Male, 39% Female and 1% Other
- Wide variety of roles, including Engineering/Science, Admin/HR, IT, Finance, and Sales/Marketing/Retail.
This research spotlight was first published in the Sonru Video Interviewing library, which published contributions and research gathered from Sonru clients and candidates between 2010 and 2020.