Bias isn’t new, but your organisation’s approach to reducing bias in hiring must be.
Recent advances in artificial intelligence have made it possible to identify patterns in data and control for bias at levels much higher than ever before. With science-based selection tools, hiring decision-makers can focus on the data, not the bias, as they evaluate candidates and extend job offers.
Watch the webinar as we discuss:
- The state of bias in hiring
- Existing solutions for bias in hiring and where they fall short
- What ethical hiring is and what it looks like for everyone in the process (from CHROs to candidates)
- The practical steps you can take today to reduce bias in hiring
- How predictive analytics and AI can help create a more ethical hiring process
We also take a moment to showcase Modern Hire’s recently released Automated Interview Scoring (AIS) and Automated Interview Creator (AIC), two of our newest innovations that will help hiring teams increase the speed to hire through automation in the interview process while maximising the diversity of hires by mitigating bias.