Don’t miss your opportunity to learn the trends that will lead in 2022 and how you can capitalise on each to set your organisation up for success in the New Year.
Two years out from the initial pandemic-driven shutdowns, the longer-term effects of a global COVID-19 crisis are emerging. In hiring, the “new normal” required adapting to massive change with record speed, and there’s no going back.
In 2022, businesses of all sizes are finding their growth blocked by workforce and skills shortages. Hiring teams need to embrace the “next normal” to succeed.
Download our report “2022 Hiring Trends: Will There Be A Next Normal?” and learn:
- How an agile hiring process sets you up for success
- The roles the workforce shortage and skills gap will have on hiring in 2022
- What candidates really want and how you can show them you’re listening
- How advances in AI and predictive analytics will win tomorrow, and
- How organisations and candidates will benefit from an increased emphasis on DEI
Our report “2022 Hiring Trends: Will There Be A Next Normal?” offers our best insight into what’s ahead for hiring practitioners in the coming months and shares how you can capitalise on preparing yourself for the “next normal.”
Make 2022 the year of your most diverse, engaged, and productive workforce. Download “2022 Hiring Trends: Will There Be A Next Normal?” now.